Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2011-10-29 23:32:31

kra
Contributor

Update downloads on google code

I'm looking to download the latest binary codes is in May 2010 that is a very old version and also it has already been a long year and are fed up in this project advance ... should put the latest update from SVN with all well done for noob like me and others who are starting

thanks

#2 2011-10-30 02:26:45

Bugman1400
Contributor

Re: Update downloads on google code

All the info is in place for noobs to read, ask questions and educate themselves.

There will be no spoon feeding here!

There is an old American acronym that expresses it best.......RTFM.

#3 2011-10-30 19:10:04

kra
Contributor

Believe me I reread the manuals of the wiki as a 100 times and I realized that this disorganized and outdated in a year long things have been fed into this project and these details are not explained.
And instead of wasting time on other issues resolved and rather  I should concentrate on improving the equipment and bring new things for others interested ..... And you leave me that answer?

Otherwise,  I don't ask silly questions And there would be less questions in this forum, no ?             

What is your cost to upload the last SVN if I see you helping other people to solve other issues ??

#4 2011-10-31 07:53:45

Cex
Contributor

You've got the latest windows binaries (r499) in the files folder of the server:

http://www.proxmark.org/files/index.php?dir=Uploads%2F&download=PM3_T55x7_v2.zip

#5 2011-10-31 15:38:38

kra
Contributor

Thanx cex ...

#6 2011-10-31 19:52:40

Bugman1400
Contributor

kra wrote:

Believe me I reread the manuals of the wiki as a 100 times and I realized that this disorganized and outdated in a year long things have been fed into this project and these details are not explained.
And instead of wasting time on other issues resolved and rather  I should concentrate on improving the equipment and bring new things for others interested ..... And you leave me that answer?

Otherwise,  I don't ask silly questions And there would be less questions in this forum, no ?             

What is your cost to upload the last SVN if I see you helping other people to solve other issues ??

I'll answer specific questions in occasions where it looks like the person has done some reading. Otherwise, they get the standard "no spoon feeding here" response. There are too many newbies that are not interested in this hobby and just trying to see if they can steal something.

Didn't Cex already upload the latest SVN as stated here:

http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=996&p=1

#7 2011-11-01 17:20:37

kra
Contributor

Yess I am of those newbies who like to steal ... Steal knowledge to satisfy my need for curiosity and learning, and I am guilty of that.

If you realize that this disorganized I even now trying to fix compilation problems and finds the solution in a forum post called HID card to T55x7? As a beginner you look for in a title related to the topic

I was not looking there because I did not expect to find the answer there

And request to update the downloads it has nothing to do with "no spoon feeding here" is simply an improvement to this hobby and help others.

thanks again Cex

Last edited by kra (2011-11-01 18:25:40)

Board footer