Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2021-04-12 03:33:42

mithr
Contributor

Help with independently running command file

I don't have a pm3, but I do have a Jooki (or rather my nephew does), which is a kind of RFID-based kids' mp3 player. I have some blank RFID tags I acquired a while back, and I'd really love to put them in some 3D-printed toys for him. I read the tags of the built-in components, and tried messing around with them to make the new ones stick, but no luck. The Proxmark codebase (in client/src/cmdhfjooki.c) is the only place I've found that seems to have figured out the logic for properly encoding the tokens to work with new tags.

Unfortunately, my c-foo is very weak, and after spending a number of hours trying to figure out how to run just the commands in that file and failing, I created an account here to see if someone might be able to help. If I understood the code better, I'd just adapt it to another language I'm more comfortable with, but this is too low-level for me, and I haven't been able to figure it out yet.

Any chance anyone can help me figure out how to run the encoding command without having access to a pm3?

Thanks, and apologies if this isn't a fair request.

Board footer