Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2010-11-11 22:55:43

caibutou2008

proxmark hi14asnoop

I used proxmark with hi14asnoop command to snoop the communication between reader and card. I have cards from different manufacturers. The interesting thing is snoop works perfectly on some cards and I can capture both reader and tag response. But on some cards, I can only capture reader response and no tag response. And on one card, I can only capture tag response and no reader response.

Does anyone experience something similar?

Could these cards which I only can capture half of the communications be with a "mifare classic" compatible chip set inside?

#2 2010-12-02 12:40:12

fixer

Re: proxmark hi14asnoop

There seems to be a problems with the snoop functionality that causes it to only work on the first time you use it after powering on the PM3.

This is using the latest SVN code, so you may have different issues.

There also appear to be problems with a version of bootrom and the latest code that causes the snoop function to return immediately with a 'too far behind' error message.

As with any problem report, you should always include the version of code that you are running.

--
Fixer

Board footer