Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2009-08-22 16:02:45

rule

Classic Mistakes lecture at the HAR2009 conference

Last week I was honored to give a lecture at the HAR2009 security conference in the Netherlands.
The lecture gives a broad overview about the vulnerabilities and attacks concerning the MIFARE Classic card.
The abstract and slides of this talk are available here.

If you are interested in the demo that was presented make sure you watch the stream recording of the talk. The stream is available on this website (select HAR2009 and search for "Classic Mistakes").

I hope you will all enjoy it as much as I did wink

#2 2009-09-02 22:05:01

dron

Re: Classic Mistakes lecture at the HAR2009 conference

roel wrote:

Last week I was honored to give a lecture at the HAR2009 security conference in the Netherlands.
The lecture gives a broad overview about the vulnerabilities and attacks concerning the MIFARE Classic card.
The abstract and slides of this talk are available here.

If you are interested in the demo that was presented make sure you watch the stream recording of the talk. The stream is available on this website (select HAR2009 and search for "Classic Mistakes").

I hope you will all enjoy it as much as I did wink

Hello roel,
great lecture! Could you upload the script to the 'files' section that you demonstrated?

Last edited by dron (2009-09-02 22:05:27)

#3 2009-09-04 20:14:17

rule

Re: Classic Mistakes lecture at the HAR2009 conference

As we stated on the main page:

We will not release the software used in the MIFARE Classic attacks.

It is not in our interest to spread a tool which could stimulate abuse. But I'm happy to answer questions you may have that concerns the weaknesses of this product or the various vulnerabilities that are published.

Board footer