Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2011-11-09 12:50:31

0xFFFF
Administrator

New manuals on the way...

Hi everyone,

I've been working (very slowly) on a series of documents for the Proxmark. They are all getting started guides:

• Windows XP SP3

• Windows 7

• Ubuntu 10.04

• Mac (down the track a bit)

Here is a sample of what is on the way: Getting started guide for Windows XP users Link removed.

I would like to hear any comments (positive or negative) as well as suggestions for content, level of detail and additional document ideas (they can be anything, not just getting started guides).

Once a document has been created, I intend on duplicating the content on the wiki so users have the option of viewing the content on-line or downloading a PDF.

Regards,

-0xFFFF

#2 2011-11-09 16:57:09

Bugman1400
Contributor

Re: New manuals on the way...

I like the document so far. I have one request.....to include a section on how to compile each of the source codes (boot, fpga,osi,client) in each of the environments (Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Ubuntu, Mac). That has always been difficult for me. Also, can you explain clean vs unclean vs suspect?

Mucho thanks!

#3 2011-11-11 13:16:39

0xFFFF
Administrator

Thanks Bugman1400 smile
Brilliant idea. I was thinking of some sort of code walk-through but didn't know what I should put in and why. I guess this is something worth doing shortly after the getting started guides.

The file I linked in my original post has been updated. I think the getting started guide is complete. So please let me know what you think everyone?
There is a reference to a file that does not exist (ProxSpace-Driver-Current.7z) I'm thinking we keep the driver separate from the project.

If there are no changes by this time next week, I'll update the wiki and upload the document and driver.

Regards,

-0xFFFF

#4 2011-11-12 15:43:17

Bugman1400
Contributor

My comments:

1.) Can you take it a bit further in the section "TESTING THE PROXMARK" to include the 'tune' command and testing a LF and HF tag?
2.) In same section, can you show how to at least get to the Help screen?
3.) In same section, what does "suspect" mean again? Does that mean there is a potential virus on my computer or PM3?

#5 2011-11-12 19:04:56

vivat
Contributor

Bugman1400 wrote:

That has always been difficult for me. Also, can you explain clean vs unclean vs suspect?

Have you looked at file ../armsrc/util.c?:

void FormatVersionInformation(char *dst, int len, const char *prefix, void *version_information)
{
	struct version_information *v = (struct version_information*)version_information;
	dst[0] = 0;
	strncat(dst, prefix, len);
	if(v->magic != VERSION_INFORMATION_MAGIC) {
		strncat(dst, "Missing/Invalid version information", len);
		return;
	}
	if(v->versionversion != 1) {
		strncat(dst, "Version information not understood", len);
		return;
	}
	if(!v->present) {
		strncat(dst, "Version information not available", len);
		return;
	}

strncat(dst, v->svnversion, len);
	if(v->clean == 0) {
		strncat(dst, "-unclean", len);
	} else if(v->clean == 2) {
		strncat(dst, "-suspect", len);
	}

strncat(dst, " ", len);
	strncat(dst, v->buildtime, len);
}
Bugman1400 wrote:

Does that mean there is a potential virus on my computer or PM3?

LOL
0xFFFF
Please post your manual(s) in FAQ:
http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewforum.php?id=22
Do you have access to post there?

#6 2011-11-12 20:20:11

uberdude
Contributor

It looks good. After I double-click the runme.bat, I always do a make clean and make all to compile the code. could probably automate that though. Out of the box, the runme.bat won't do the makes

Also might put in some instructions about how the flasher utility works and what needs to be typed i.e. \arcsrc\obj\fpgaimage.elf It'd probably be  a good idea to insert a warning about the bootloader and bricking the PM3

Just some thoughts.

#7 2011-11-12 20:33:59

Bugman1400
Contributor

vivat wrote:
Bugman1400 wrote:

That has always been difficult for me. Also, can you explain clean vs unclean vs suspect?

Have you looked at file ../armsrc/util.c?:

void FormatVersionInformation(char *dst, int len, const char *prefix, void *version_information)
{
	struct version_information *v = (struct version_information*)version_information;
	dst[0] = 0;
	strncat(dst, prefix, len);
	if(v->magic != VERSION_INFORMATION_MAGIC) {
		strncat(dst, "Missing/Invalid version information", len);
		return;
	}
	if(v->versionversion != 1) {
		strncat(dst, "Version information not understood", len);
		return;
	}
	if(!v->present) {
		strncat(dst, "Version information not available", len);
		return;
	}

strncat(dst, v->svnversion, len);
	if(v->clean == 0) {
		strncat(dst, "-unclean", len);
	} else if(v->clean == 2) {
		strncat(dst, "-suspect", len);
	}

strncat(dst, " ", len);
	strncat(dst, v->buildtime, len);
}
Bugman1400 wrote:

Does that mean there is a potential virus on my computer or PM3?

LOL
0xFFFF

I have not seen that code. That helps me out a lot!

Thanks V!

#8 2011-11-13 00:20:16

0xFFFF
Administrator

Bugman1400 wrote:

My comments:

1.) Can you take it a bit further in the section "TESTING THE PROXMARK" to include the 'tune' command and testing a LF and HF tag?
2.) In same section, can you show how to at least get to the Help screen?
3.) In same section, what does "suspect" mean again? Does that mean there is a potential virus on my computer or PM3?

Thanks for your feedback Bugman1400. Points 1 & 2 I'll definitely add.
Vivat has already answered point 3. I think it should be saved for the "Compiling Proxmark project and upgrading the Proxmark" document.

vivat wrote:

0xFFFF

When I update the wiki and upload everything I'll put a sticky in the FAQ. big_smile

uberdude wrote:

It looks good. After I double-click the runme.bat, I always do a make clean and make all to compile the code. could probably automate that though. Out of the box, the runme.bat won't do the makes
Also might put in some instructions about how the flasher utility works and what needs to be typed i.e. \arcsrc\obj\fpgaimage.elf It'd probably be  a good idea to insert a warning about the bootloader and bricking the PM3
Just some thoughts.

Thanks uberdude smile
I think I might add a script for automating this, have a separate batch file or even a command line option for the batch file.
In the past I used runme.bat to run the client. If I was rebuilding the project every time I was running MinGW I'd get frustrated with it.
Why not just type in "make clean && make all"?

Regardless of what OS you're using, once you're MinGW everything is the same. So I'm thinking I'll create a separate document for this.

So my plan is:

• Windows XP GSG

• Windows 7 GSG

• Ubuntu GSG

• Compiling Proxmark project and upgrading the Proxmark

• Code walkthrough

• Mac GSG

-0xFFFF

#9 2011-11-22 02:18:37

0xFFFF
Administrator

I'm still working hard to try and complete the getting started guides. The more I work on them, the more I realise I need another document for something! tongue
I’m going to create another document just for the card reading / writing etc…
Some of these documents are in terrible shape but I thought I’d put it out there for people to comment on so I know I’m going in the right direction.

Proxmark documentation drafts

#10 2011-11-22 15:16:53

Bugman1400
Contributor

The docs are looking good so far. However, in the compiling doc it shows how to flash .s19 files to the PM3. I thought I read somewhere that later bootrom version couldn't do this and you had to use .elf files. Can you show how to make an .elf from an .s19?

Can you set me straight on all this?

#11 2011-11-22 20:53:31

0xFFFF
Administrator

Hi Bugman1400,

Thanks for checking up on this. You're right. That document should be referring to .elf files.
Building the project produces both .s19 and .elf files.

Regards,

0xFFFF

#12 2011-11-23 09:06:52

vivat
Contributor

Hey guys, I made a nice cover for noobs. Check it:
fordummies1.th.jpg
ImageShack.us

#13 2011-11-23 12:09:23

0xFFFF
Administrator

ROFL. Awesome work vivat!

#14 2012-01-15 12:28:24

0xFFFF
Administrator

OK. This took a lot longer than I thought. As it turns out - I'm busy tongue.
So, what I've done is made some of the documents available and I'll slowly work on the rest. Again, as always, any feedback is appreciated.

Done:

• Compiling Proxmark source and firmware upgrading v1.pdf

• Proxmark III - Ubuntu GSG v1.pdf

• Proxmark III - Windows 7 GSG v1.pdf

• Proxmark III - Windows XP SP3 GSG v1.pdf

• Proxmark-Driver-2012-01-15.7z

!Done:

• Antenna Construction Guide v1

• Proxmark III - Mac OS X GSG v1

I have notes for creating a code walkthrough and a command user guide but I'm not sure if anyone is really interested. So unless I get some feedback, I'll leave it for now.

#15 2012-01-16 20:57:45

rule

Great work 0xFFFF!!!

@jchillerup
Welcome to the community. It is not dead at all.. as long as people contribute to this project, it will keep on growing stronger!

#16 2012-01-30 00:56:14

YoungJules
Contributor

I like the idea of the new getting started guides.

I just received my proxmark and found the existing documentation a little fragmented and inconsistent, for example I'd be reading a guide for ubuntu and suddenly start seeing instructions to run .exe files!  I had to run the unbind but that isn't mentioned in the guide, I had to jump back to the webpage and rummage around again muttering "I'm sure I saw something about this somewhere"!  It seems like the current guide for ubuntu is mis-titled ... its title is "ProxmarkIII - Windows XP SP3"  The guide also doesn't cover setting up udev rules, nor does it even mention having to run make at all!

As I've just gone through the installation and it's fresh in my mind, I'll take a look at the new guide and see if there's anywhere I can contribute.

[Edit: I think the new guide is the one I just criticised, so sorry 0xFFFF!  I hope you take this in the spirit it's intended... as constructive feedback :-) ]

Last edited by YoungJules (2012-01-30 01:08:56)

#17 2012-01-30 03:29:10

0xFFFF
Administrator

Thanks for the feedback YoungJules smile

As long as the feedback is constructive, I really appreciate it. I'm glad to hear that it is getting used.

I am a little confused though...
When I created the document, I used the XP GSG as a template. So there is the possibility that I've skipped over something(s). Using a clean Ubuntu 11.04 install I created the document 'Proxmark III - Ubuntu GSG v1' and every step I took, I documented. I then repeated the process with BackTrack 5 R1.

I've double-checked the document titles and I can't see what you are referring to. Where did you download the document from? Are you getting it them from here?

I've noticed an error in 'Proxmark III - Ubuntu GSG v1'. Under 'Testing the Proxmark', the command should be “sudo ./client/proxmark3” not “sudo ./client/proxmark3.exe”. I'll correct that tonight.

Regards,

-0xFFFF

#18 2012-01-30 09:35:38

YoungJules
Contributor

Yes, it looks like the same one, I just tried re-downloading from the link you gave just to be sure.

It starts "PROXMARK III
GETTING STARTED GUIDE FOR UBUNTU (GNOME) USERS
Version 1"

But... the title of the document is "Proxmark III - Windows XP SP3 - Getting Started Guide".  Look under File, Properties, General (in Ubuntu document-viewer).

On page 4, in the step-by-step guide, I don't see any mention of actually running the compile (make) but you need to do that before the binary 'proxmark' becomes available in the client dir.  Many developers will likely already have build-essential, svn and the like so I picked out only the stuff I didn't already have to install, but I guess it doesn't do any harm to run the full apt-get command.

Also, as stated earlier, it might be nice to include a mention of the udev rules (so you don't have to do everything as root) and the USB unbind fix (which I had to apply... I'm running Ubuntu 10.10).  You can find details of these two fixes here.

Still on page 4, I was (still am) a little unsure as to why I had to download and install devkitARM.  I'm guessing it's for when I get brave enough to start changing the firmware on my proxmark.  Perhaps it's worth mentioning what the devkitARM provides, as opposed to what the code from subversion is providing, to make it clear for numpties like me.  Right now I'm still running with the firmware the board shipped with:

#db# Prox/RFID mark3 RFID instrument                 
#db# bootrom: svn 486-unclean 2011-08-28 18:52:03                 
#db# os: svn 486-unclean 2011-08-28 18:52:03                 
#db# FPGA image built on 2009/12/ 8 at  8: 3:54

I am wondering why my current firmware is 'unclean', well I know it means that there were changes made to it that aren't on the svn but I'd like to know what changes and why (but perhaps that's the job of the guys at proxmark3.com to explain more about the firmware that comes pre-loaded on new units?).

We've already noted that page 5 shouldn't refer to proxmark.exe.  If you've done the udev fix, you shouldn't need the sudo.

I'll keep you posted how I get on with the rest... I'll likely install on another Ubuntu machine and also do an install an a <shudder> Windoze machine!

Many thanks for the great initiative in getting the documentation up to date.

#19 2012-01-31 01:05:55

0xFFFF
Administrator

YoungJules wrote:

But... the title of the document is "Proxmark III - Windows XP SP3 - Getting Started Guide".  Look under File, Properties, General (in Ubuntu document-viewer).

Ahhhh... That. Oops!

Yeah, I'll fix that soon.

YoungJules wrote:

On page 4, in the step-by-step guide, I don't see any mention of actually running the compile (make) but you need to do that before the binary 'proxmark' becomes available in the client dir.  Many developers will likely already have build-essential, svn and the like so I picked out only the stuff I didn't already have to install, but I guess it doesn't do any harm to run the full apt-get command.

Thanks for that. The biggest problem with proof reading your own documentation is that you need to assume the reader knows nothing. I probably built the project without thinking before continuing with the rest of the document.
I created a seperate document called 'Compiling Proxmark source and firmware upgrading v1'. It's purpose was to explain all of this. I'll put some basic steps in the Ubuntu documentation.
If you apt-get something you've already got, worst case scenario is you'll get the opportunity to upgrade what's installed (if newer versions are available). I figure there's nothing wrong with that. Experienced developers may have reasons for (and against) upgrading existing packages but I wanted to keep the documentation simple.

YoungJules wrote:

Also, as stated earlier, it might be nice to include a mention of the udev rules (so you don't have to do everything as root) and the USB unbind fix (which I had to apply... I'm running Ubuntu 10.10).  You can find details of these two fixes here.

I guess so. I'll add it to my to do list.
I'm not sure about your circumstances but I deal with a few distros so I find myself typing sudo regurlarly even if I'm using something like BackTrack. It's just habbit I guess. For newer users this might not be the case?

YoungJules wrote:

Still on page 4, I was (still am) a little unsure as to why I had to download and install devkitARM.  I'm guessing it's for when I get brave enough to start changing the firmware on my proxmark.  Perhaps it's worth mentioning what the devkitARM provides, as opposed to what the code from subversion is providing, to make it clear for numpties like me.

Specifically where it is used and what it is for? - I can't tell you from the top of my head. I'll have to find some time to have a quick look to jog my memory.

YoungJules wrote:

I am wondering why my current firmware is 'unclean', well I know it means that there were changes made to it that aren't on the svn but I'd like to know what changes and why (but perhaps that's the job of the guys at proxmark3.com to explain more about the firmware that comes pre-loaded on new units?).

I don't know the answer to that question but the Proxmark3.com guys are pretty friendly. I'd send them an email. Please post the response if you do.

Thanks again YoungJules!

Regards,

-0xFFFF

#20 2012-01-31 09:50:31

YoungJules
Contributor

Just so we're clear... I'm a complete noob/numpty when it comes to the proxmark3... so explain in words of one syllable or less please!

But, I've been using Linux and Ubuntu for many years now and am a software developer by trade (java, php, python, Gambas basic).

My experience with things RFID is at the beginning stages but I already have a pretty good idea of the layout of the Mifare classic, and data-on-card, standalone, using the CSN etc.  My main focus is in access-control, working for a company involved in this (does that make my interest a 'whitehat' interest?).

I've written some software (in Gambas for Linux) to compare 2 Mifare 1/4k cards... it colours the bytes that have changed, shows the keys in yellow etc.  If there's interest I can post it ... somewhere... up here... ?

Thanks for the quick turnaround on the manual... if you want me to make the updates just give a shout! (but I might ask attribution ;-) )

Regards,
YoungJules

#21 2012-02-01 12:21:02

0xFFFF
Administrator

LOL! I think your doing great.

My linux experience is with AIX, QNX, Ubuntu, Debian, BackTrack and others. But I wouldn't say I'm some sort of Linux nut. I know enough to get by (mostly tongue)

Is your hacking is ethical, then yes - You're white hat.

You can upload it here if you'd like? I'd like to see it.

I have very little time at the moment but I'll try to make the changes before the end of the week.

QUESTION TIME!
For those who don't already know - I wrote the documentation using Word. I don't know why I did. So I want to put the question out there -
Who would prefer it if I changed the documentation to Open Office (or some other format)?
I want to check all of this stuff in to /trunk/doc.

#22 2012-09-11 13:11:54

0xFFFF
Administrator

Hi tomtenizze,

Thanks for the feedback smile

Sorry for the confusion. I think it should be something like 'recommended but not required'.

Unless someone has pointed out a specific problem or bad build etc... there isn't really a good method of determining compatibility conflicts. I don't think anyone has bricked their unit by not upgrading the bootloader... yet.

I'll try and update the documentation ASAP.

Regards,

-0xFFFF

#23 2013-07-06 23:36:07

robertpalmerjr
Contributor

0xFFFF, I would be interested in helping with the Mac version.  I'm running an older firmware version (r486) so I can help document not only how to get started with the latest versions, but also how to upgrade to the latest firmware versions.  I'm currently at the point where I can get it to easily compile, but when I plug in the PM3, I'm not seeing the tty.  Once I get that resolved, I will have good documentation of the complete process.

#24 2013-07-11 10:02:36

0xFFFF
Administrator

I don't remember un-subscribing to this thread but I totally missed your posts robertpalmerjr. Sorry!
The is excellent news! I only have a Lion VM and to be honest, I'm too lazy and I don't care about Apple.
There are quite a few Mac users out there so this is something we certainly need.
How would you like me to help with the documentation?
There are two things I want to do with the documentation at the moment. The first thing I want to do is get the wiki up to date. And the second is producing PDFs.

#25 2013-07-11 20:38:04

moebius
Contributor

I can help you 0xFFFF, I have a Mac with OSX, so just shoot me what you need wink

Last edited by moebius (2013-07-11 20:38:27)

#26 2013-07-29 18:21:22

robertpalmerjr
Contributor

0xFFFF,

Sorry for the delay, no problem on your belated response, we all have other things going on.

I'm currently stuck at updating my older r486 board to the latest firmware.  I was hoping to write a nice tutorial on that, but it looks like I may have to fall back to using the JTAG programmer to update to the latest firmware rather than the bootloader.  Although I guess I could use the JTAG and reload the r486 and then try the "normal" process again.  Either way, I'll have a decent step by step.

As for how, I can write, edit and post to the wiki.  How are you creating the PDFs, I can at least write the content, if not provide the source files also.

How do I get access to the wiki to make the updates?

Last edited by robertpalmerjr (2013-07-29 18:22:38)

#27 2013-07-29 22:53:59

0xFFFF
Administrator

robertpalmerjr wrote:

Sorry for the delay, no problem on your belated response, we all have other things going on.

We certainly do!

robertpalmerjr wrote:

I'm currently stuck at updating my older r486 board to the latest firmware.  I was hoping to write a nice tutorial on that, but it looks like I may have to fall back to using the JTAG programmer to update to the latest firmware rather than the bootloader.  Although I guess I could use the JTAG and reload the r486 and then try the "normal" process again.  Either way, I'll have a decent step by step.

No worries. The process is easy enough but for newcomers this can be a little scary.

robertpalmerjr wrote:

As for how, I can write, edit and post to the wiki.  How are you creating the PDFs, I can at least write the content, if not provide the source files also.

I... I wrote the original documents in MS Word. I have no excuse for this, it was dumb. I'll post a link to the original files shortly.
I create PDFs using Adobe PDF creator or MS Word. There are alternatives of course.

robertpalmerjr wrote:

What I do is check out everything...
svn checkout https://proxmark3.googlecode.com/svn proxmark3 --username 0xFFFF
...then I make my changes to /wiki/ and commit as required.

#28 2013-07-29 23:08:26

robertpalmerjr
Contributor

0xFFFF wrote:
robertpalmerjr wrote:

No worries. The process is easy enough but for newcomers this can be a little scary.

Yes, confusing for newbies, in my case, it appears that somehow the boatload blocks have been write protected so the bootloader fails when it tries to overwrite them.  Not sure how I got into this state, but it's definitely not a normal situation.

0xFFFF wrote:
robertpalmerjr wrote:

I... I wrote the original documents in MS Word. I have no excuse for this, it was dumb. I'll post a link to the original files shortly.
I create PDFs using Adobe PDF creator or MS Word. There are alternatives of course.

Ok, I wasn't sure whether you were using some automated process to convert marked up text files into PDF.  I can certainly work with word files and create the PDFs.  Although - since that is the way you're doing it, maybe Pages for the Mac version and then just quick export to PDF.  Not a big deal either way.

0xFFFF wrote:
robertpalmerjr wrote:

What I do is check out everything...
svn checkout https://proxmark3.googlecode.com/svn proxmark3 --username 0xFFFF
...then I make my changes to /wiki/ and commit as required.

Do I need permissions to commit?

#29 2013-07-29 23:58:22

0xFFFF
Administrator

robertpalmerjr wrote:

Ok, I wasn't sure whether you were using some automated process to convert marked up text files into PDF.  I can certainly work with word files and create the PDFs.  Although - since that is the way you're doing it, maybe Pages for the Mac version and then just quick export to PDF.  Not a big deal either way.

If/When I update the documentation again (hopefully soon) I have every intention of updating the documentation to ODF. I'll also add it to the repository.
I have uploaded everything to code.google.com

robertpalmerjr wrote:

Do I need permissions to commit?

You will need permissions to commit. Please contact Roel for this. smile

#30 2013-08-22 11:58:34

midnitesnake
Contributor

I have access to the following OSs:

• Win 7

• Gentoo Linux

• Ubuntu Linux

• Mac OSX 10.8+ (Mountain Lion)

If you want any help, I'm available.

#31 2013-08-22 12:34:32

0xFFFF
Administrator

Time is something I have very little of. You can help by:

• Providing Gentoo and Mac documentation. We don't have anything on these platforms yet.

• If you want, you can provide me with the detail and I can format it to match the existing documentation.

• Post here if you see anything wrong with the existing documentation.

There's quite a bit of work to do!
One of the biggest problems with the PM3 is the lack of accurate documentation. The answers are in the forum but it usually takes more time than anyone would like to spend.

#32 2013-08-22 13:56:01

robertpalmerjr
Contributor

I'm working on the Mac documentation.  My board was fried, so had to deal with that.  Now that I have a working board again, I'll be spending some time on it.

#33 2013-08-24 18:07:10

midnitesnake
Contributor

Ok, Ive used the Ubuntu Guide as a template (just the text), and changed the instructions to the ones I have performed on Gentoo (same sequence of steps should work on the Pentoo LiveCD, or any other Gentoo based system).

I even tried to cover different steps (depending on HID/CDC device) on compiling/updating the software.

Up for peer review.  What is the best method to get this across to you?  Some formatting will need to be re-applied.

#34 2013-08-25 10:45:57

0xFFFF
Administrator

robertpalmerjr wrote:

I'm working on the Mac documentation.  My board was fried, so had to deal with that.  Now that I have a working board again, I'll be spending some time on it.

Glad to hear that your PM3 is up and running again!

midnitesnake wrote:

Ok, Ive used the Ubuntu Guide as a template (just the text), and changed the instructions to the ones I have performed on Gentoo (same sequence of steps should work on the Pentoo LiveCD, or any other Gentoo based system).

I even tried to cover different steps (depending on HID/CDC device) on compiling/updating the software.

Up for peer review.  What is the best method to get this across to you?  Some formatting will need to be re-applied.

Great! It's entirely up to you how you plan to share it. At this stage I'd suggest Google docs as it seems to be that simplest method.

#35 2013-08-25 12:52:46

midnitesnake
Contributor

Update:

Here are the draft versions of the Gentoo & OSX User Guides:

OSX (MacPorts) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C5ebg_tlmyzu7K-n1THDOJMkHSKaY7LS24AKYjimmxo/pub
Gentoo https://docs.google.com/document/d/1owRX7lcqonnFJ3fXiIFfsmqtIT44bmSp4AJo4wTmcUQ/pub

Last edited by midnitesnake (2013-09-09 20:30:33)

#36 2013-09-12 01:02:52

Bugman1400
Contributor

Are there any guides to help understand the OSI part of the PM3?

#37 2013-09-12 01:14:25

0xFFFF
Administrator

None that I'm aware of.

#38 2013-09-22 18:48:15

pms

I noticed that the Linux guide on the wiki (/wiki/Linux) is a bit sparse and out of date. I'd like to make a few improvements:
- notes for users not using a 64-bit OS
- notes for users not running the new USB interface

Can I get committer access to make improvements? Also, is there any plan to integrate the improvements midnitesnake made into the wikis?

Board footer