Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2012-01-25 17:05:07

altmatom

snoop buffer size

Hi,
I was considering to enlarge the amount of data gained from the snoop command. I have noticed that in the client part there is only field of 1920B so in my opinion it downloads only a part of the sniffed data since the trace lenght in the arm section is set to 3000. I tried to modify both sides but with no success. Snoop command ends up correctly, tells me what amount of data I sniffed, the max length etc but the list command wont print all of them. It always ends on the break condition which controls whether the command is longer than 100B. I would understand this if I set the client’s buffer too large - after it prints out all the sniffed data there is some kind of buffer overflow or so but this occurs always around a half of the measured data. So it makes me no sence, especially when the snoop command ends correctly and tells me that there is no command longer for example 20. Can anyone give me any hints on what am I doing wrong or how to properly change the size of hf 14A snoop buffer pls?

Board footer