Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2020-03-20 11:42:00

dalllas
Contributor

help me portland OR

hey im in Portland OR I am not getting the install and flashing of my new proxmark can someone please allow me to pay for there time and meet  me at a Starbucks of there choosing ive read so much watched so many youtube vids and still I just cant get it please like I said I will pay and I have done my research I wouldn't have purchased this piece of equipment if I didn't feel I could use it

#2 2020-03-20 13:58:56

1swedishguy
Contributor

Re: help me portland OR

Hey, welcome! Not a mod so I can’t grant you any rights but, can you first explain in some detail what you have tried and done? What model of proxmark do you have? What version are you trying to flash? From what kind of operating system? What tools you have at your disposal (ie jtag or a raspberry pi)?

Best Regards
/1swedishguy

#3 2020-03-20 14:47:12

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: help me portland OR

Welcome and thank you for reading the introduction post http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125.

Your access rights has been updated.

This is the introduction section, as explained in the rules page when you created your account.  No other postings here.

Board footer