Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2019-05-01 14:14:12

scibur314r8t
Contributor

introduction

Good evening all,
new to the forum and I am from Australia, I have always been fascinated by puzzles since I first cracked a Rubix cube as a kid moved on to jigsaws and all sorts of contraptions as kids with a faction with these things do as the years went on my curiosity and interest increased, I found myself interested in forensics and reverse engineering. Locks , software , you name it. As a adult I didn't end up with a nice office job working in information and technology instead I ended up in construction ( demolition and Hazmat removal) as it allowed me to get my hands physically on what always sparked my interest. Safes , high security locks, access control systems ect ect. Not claiming to be Mr can open it all just a realist who see's access controle systems on neirly Every office strip, bank, University ect I demolish. Here to gain some more knowledge on the proxmark platform and network with like minded people...grams Nazi's beware I think this post says it all smile , thank you everyone for your time.

#2 2019-05-01 17:23:54

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: introduction

Welcome and I suggest you read http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125 as an introduction.

Your access rights has been updated.

Board footer