Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2019-04-10 15:16:33

sciencetor2
Contributor

Bought a proxmark3 RDV4 a year ago, looking to leverage features

Hi all, I bought a proxmark3 RDV4 as part of the lab401 RFID Pentesting package. I originally bought it to work on a couple of projects, including doing an analysis (with permission) of the various security access keys for a company, as well as to do a personal research project of mine. I went and got the most feature packed tool I could find so that if i had to do anything with RFID in the future I would be able to without buying more hardware. However, the RDV4 seems to have far more features than the simple read/write/clone/identify operations I have been using, but there doesn't seem to be any documentation anywhere of what these features are meant to be used for. I was hoping to get some information of what all the extra hardware on this model is for, and what I can do with it. I have a computer science background, I am proficient to some degree in most popular high level languages, as well as c++ and have very basic assembly experience (i took 2 project-based classes with assembly but never used it again) So I was wondering what options I have.

#2 2019-04-10 15:44:30

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Bought a proxmark3 RDV4 a year ago, looking to leverage features

Welcome and I suggest you read http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125 as an introduction.

Your access rights has been updated.

Board footer