Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2019-01-21 21:23:05

Kieths
Contributor

Intro: kieths, a not so new user?

Hi all, I am user kieths, and I've been here since 2015.
I've posted in the past, but it appears my password expired (?), so I can no longer report discovered issues until I reintroduce myself.
Hi!  I'm me!(?)

About me.
I work in the computer tech field with embedded (x86/x64) products, primarily in hardware.
I deal with various O/S's, primarily DOS, Windows, Linux (various flavors), and proprietary (typically Linux derivatives).
As for security, I test M/O solutions for customers, and I work with mechanical and RFID automotive/residential related security  for access control (licensed).
I am also a hobbyist in RF (AM/FM/SSB), with interest in modern through older tube RF related electronics.

So I suppose I'm odd, following multiple hobbies/interests, and topics in my profession.
There, I'm now introduced (didn't I do so before?).
I'm glad to assist others when possible, but I do have a pretty full plate (you can imagine), working long hours.

My interest in Proxmark pairs my work and studies in security with my occupation in embedded computer technology.

#2 2019-01-21 21:35:55

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Intro: kieths, a not so new user?

Welcome back!  I still suggest you read http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125 as an introduction.

Your access rights has been updated.

Board footer