Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2017-06-19 23:17:26

ntk
Contributor

lf guard no longer in V3.0.1

Anyone missing "lf guard"?

#2 2017-06-19 23:36:15

marshmellow
Contributor

Re: lf guard no longer in V3.0.1

lf guard has never been in the master repo.

in the master repo it has always been called lf gproxii

#3 2017-06-20 00:04:13

ntk
Contributor

Are animal tag, verex, guardall or G-PROX the same as GPROXII, Mashmellow?!

#4 2017-06-20 00:22:27

marshmellow
Contributor

Animal is not a tag and never was.   There are several tag formats used on animals however.  Fdxb and HDx are the most common.

These have nothing to do with vertex/gaurdall's (mfg) gproxii tags.

#5 2017-06-20 01:07:12

ntk
Contributor

The man speaks in riddles again.... pls...

data askgproxiidemod is also missing Marshmellow?

So are we going back to the bare basic for some reason to deal with guard all, vertex, fdx-b verichip, etc....

"Animal tag found" is not my definition, it is still in use in the report of "lf sea" !!!! with Country code and national id!!! those used to be parameter for lf guard clone command... 

FDX-B / ISO 11784/5 Animal Tag ID Found:
Animal ID:     0999-000000112233
National Code: 000000112233
CountryCode:   0999
Reserved Code: 0
Animal Tag:    False
Has Extended:  True [0x0]
CRC:           0x4198 - 0x4198 - [Passed]

Valid FDX-B ID Found!

Is there anything I should delete from the command tree in the GUI, Marshmellow?

Last edited by ntk (2017-06-20 01:46:17)

#6 2017-06-20 01:40:18

ntk
Contributor

Something strange going on here HID broken, indala broken, EM suite not functioned for weeks but nobody says a tune.

You lot spend 17 days not accepting the fact I stated proxmark3-master/client/plattforms/qwindows.dll needs to be in the build for reason only you designers know but don't tell us or PM3 crashes up and down the country so obvious but you don't care all you lot do is speaking in riddles.

Look at HID the fault is so clear like your right hand from the left but you can't see . Not one muck. Only riddle. Shame you.

You all blind from that because of what? you lot are from EE and can take nothing from a fucking brick layer?

I don't know you anymore... What is wrong with you lot? You not happy with salary, you want up the ladders or what?

Are you under influence of the moon or what is it wrong with you?????

and if you want this in upper case ... I just have enough.

Last edited by ntk (2017-06-20 01:51:23)

#7 2017-06-20 03:32:38

piwi
Contributor

@marshmellow: Please ignore.
@ntk: you have posted a lot of questionable assumptions (carefully speaking) already. But this is definitely over the top. Please contemplate the effects of your language.

#8 2017-06-20 04:34:16

marshmellow
Contributor

i'm willing to un-ban him once he's cooled off a little.

#9 2017-06-20 08:38:43

iceman
Administrator
Website

Lets see,

- QT problem,  was discussed in different thread but summarized,  since we dropped the old proxspace enviroment the need for a new one arise. We choose to use @Gator96200's setup.  It's quite new and haven't been properly tested. All issues with is should have been sorted out by now.  @NTK can't complain about not accepting and fixing it. 

- HID problem,  was discussed in different thread, but summarized, in PM3 Master its not accepting hex/dec FC/CSN only RAW.  @NTK has been confused by using @icemanfork since it accepts fc/csn.  ie not a PM3 Master problem.

- lf guard,  is not in PM3 master,  its in @icemanfork. @NTK has been confused with which version he is using.  ie not a PM3 Master problem.  in PM3 master its called lf gproxii which @marshmellow42 pointed out.

- lf animal,  is not in PM3 master, its in @icemanfork, @NTK has been confused with which version he is using.  in PM3 master its called lf fdxBUT the v3.0.0 merge got with it some of @icemanfork source code and here some of the helptext didn't get changed to match the PM3 master commands.  This is fixed in @marshmellow42's latest PR.   This one is no garantue that the helptext is wrong at the momement. The v3.0.0 was monster sized.  This helptext errors or actual software bugs in PM3 Master will we take responsibility for if they were introduced by v3.0.0 

pm3 master LF commands

proxmark3> lf
help             This help          
awid             { AWID RFIDs...              }          
cotag            { COTAG CHIPs...             }          
em               { EM4X CHIPs & RFIDs...      }          
fdx              { FDX-B RFIDs...             }          
gproxii          { G Prox II RFIDs...         }          
hid              { HID RFIDs...               }          
hitag            { Hitag CHIPs...             }          
io               { ioProx RFIDs...            }          
indala           { Indala RFIDs...            }          
jablotron        { Jablotron RFIDs...         }          
nexwatch         { NexWatch RFIDs...          }          
noralsy          { Noralsy RFIDs...           }          
paradox          { Paradox RFIDs...           }          
presco           { Presco RFIDs...            }          
pcf7931          { PCF7931 CHIPs...           }          
pyramid          { Farpointe/Pyramid RFIDs... }          
securakey        { Securakey RFIDs...         }          
t55xx            { T55xx CHIPs...             }          
ti               { TI CHIPs...                }          
viking           { Viking RFIDs...            }          
visa2000         { Visa2000 RFIDs...          }          
cmdread          <d period> <z period> <o period> <c command> ['H'] -- Modulate LF reader field to send command before read (all periods in microseconds) (option 'H' for 134)          
config           Set config for LF sampling, bit/sample, decimation, frequency          
flexdemod        Demodulate samples for FlexPass          
read             ['s' silent] Read 125/134 kHz LF ID-only tag. Do 'lf read h' for help          
search           [offline] ['u'] Read and Search for valid known tag (in offline mode it you can load first then search) - 'u' to search for unknown tags          
sim              [GAP] -- Simulate LF tag from buffer with optional GAP (in microseconds)          
simask           [clock] [invert <1|0>] [biphase/manchester/raw <'b'|'m'|'r'>] [msg separator 's'] [d <hexdata>] -- Simulate LF ASK tag from demodbuffer or input          
simfsk           [c <clock>] [i] [H <fcHigh>] [L <fcLow>] [d <hexdata>] -- Simulate LF FSK tag from demodbuffer or input          
simpsk           [1|2|3] [c <clock>] [i] [r <carrier>] [d <raw hex to sim>] -- Simulate LF PSK tag from demodbuffer or input          
simbidir         Simulate LF tag (with bidirectional data transmission between reader and tag)          
snoop            ['l'|'h'|<divisor>] [trigger threshold]-- Snoop LF (l:125khz, h:134khz)          
vchdemod         ['clone'] -- Demodulate samples for VeriChip          

@NTK,  everyone has tried to answer your questions and yet a simple lf would have given you many answers.  You choose to become frustrated and lash out on respected community people and moderators.  People who has done nothing but to help you.

For this disrespect you have shown them, I support @marshmellow42 's temporary ban of your account.

iceman/admin

#10 2017-06-22 02:12:34

ntk
Contributor

I apology on another thread GUI Overlay functionality -LF - ASK only

I would like to say sorry again here, where I directly caused offence to  Marshmellow, Gator96100 and all other moderators with my post on this thread.

I was very wrong on that evening. Pls accept my sincere apology.

For several weeks already  I have searched up and down internet for knowledge how to understand information from electric signal , graph, how to read the 1s and 0s from ASK/FSK/PSK graph. There are not much and contradicting material and when asked there is hardly a reply, it made me nervous, felt empty, scared being loaded with wrong worthless knowledge and  that made me crazy unbeareable to society... but those are no excuse for my wrong behaviour

I was just very wrong.

#11 2017-06-22 05:42:26

marshmellow
Contributor

no worries.  just know that i don't have a lot of time these days, so sometimes short pointers is all i can do.  i'm not "holding out" or playing tricks.  the same is true of the admins here and of the other major contributors. 

I'm grateful some of the really long timers still check in from time to time in their busy lives, even though it is few and far between.

Board footer