Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2015-03-06 04:35:55

0xFFFF
Administrator

Store review - xfpga.com

Please post your buying experience here.

#2 2015-03-06 08:34:36

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Store review - xfpga.com

Bought a kit with Pm3 and HF/LF antenna and some tags. 
The delivery was as expected, well packaged.

The Pm3 works, one issue with the antenna contact, the soldering got loose from PCB.
Not the best HF antenna voltage.  You may need to build your own.

Last edited by iceman (2015-09-24 12:03:15)

#3 2015-03-11 00:06:34

sambo
Contributor

[repost]
I had no issue with XFPGA at the end of last year.  USD$242 for the kit, shipped with R651 firmware.

#4 2015-03-21 03:48:35

jinbr

I just bought a kit from xfpga.com through Ebay (for additional security after I read some bad reviews on the forum).
Every works great: the proxmark3, both antennas and the card.

The service was actually pretty professional for what I believe is a small online shop: fast, well packed.
I paid around 260 USD on Ebay (cheaper if you buy directly from the website but I wanted the additional protection from the combo Ebay/Paypal just in case).

On a side not, would you need an enclosure, you can 3D print the model available here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:399727
I haven't received it yet.

#5 2015-05-10 02:23:50

RadioActiv

I purchased a proxmark3, HF and LF antennas from xfpga and 10 test cards of both types for $246.00 USD overall (PayPal), no charges on top of that for DHL shipping or for customs.  I've had no problems with the unit, the firmware was a bit out of date, but it was easy to update.  He/they shipped it the next day from China, and it arrived in Arizona the next day for delivery.  A week or so later I also contacted him to order some writable HID Prox Cards and writable iClass cards and the price was reasonable, shipping cost the same as for the proxmark, and it was sent within a few days. 

Had a small issue with a cold solder joint on the LF antenna, but adding a bit of extra solder to the ground around the USB connector fixed it.

#6 2015-05-10 17:16:02

MilkThief
Contributor

I had a really bad experience with XFPGA/GeZhi Electronic Co.Ltd..
I know some users of this forum experienced good shopping with XFPGA but I want to tell mine and I think you can see the reliability of a seller when they are problems to solve, not when things are going well!

The first time I received the PM3 board, I discovered it has some defects (here the post), I did a teamviewer (plus skype) session with the seller. The seller tried some basic commands and said "Sorry, it is a hardware problem, I will replace, send it back to us".
I've sent back that board and paid USD 10,05 for the expedition (I still have all the receipts!).
Because of a seller's fault (he didn't write "replacement" on the expedition documents although I had recommended it) I paid customs for the second board the seller sent to me, I paid USD 50.62.

The second board I received has a worse damage, totally not working (in the same tread you will see the RF part was not working). Again a teamviewer session, with skype and webcam for a better analisys. Again the seller said "damage during transport, I will replace".
After a week the seller said he doesn't want to replace the item, he wants give me money back, but the board value only, and only after he received the board back.
So I paid:
1. the PM3 kit: USD 242.00
2. first customs: USD 50.62
3. first shipping cost for return: USD 10.05
4. second customs: USD 50.62
5. second shipping cost for return: USD 10.05 (not yet paid)
Total USD 363.34
Of course, the first customs is a cost I don't dispute, but is related to the having a PM3, I don't have a PM3!

The seller wants to refund USD 242.00 only, and he claims I lose USD 121.34 for having nothing in my hands. No PM3, only customs and return receipts!
It is not honest because it was a not mine fault!!! I could accept to pay more for having a PM3, but not to spend money for nothing!

I think it is my right to have a working PM3 or have a total refund (item purchase + 2x customs + 2x return shipping).
I proposed that I would have given up the 70 dollars (1x custom and 2x return shippping) in exchange for having a working board, but he didn't agreed: USD 242.00 only and only after he received the second PM3 back (the first is just in his hands).

It's not my fault if the seller ships with not appropriate packaging or if his boards are more fragile than normal. He can avoid that problem shipping insured or improving the packaging. I cannot pay for other's faults! After the first shipping, I asked to give a better not compressed packaging to the PM3, I wanted to pay for this. He said "no problem"...
Shipping arrived both times with humidity (drops) inside the nylon envelope and really compressed inside the carton packaging!

I'd like to request to the proxmark.org site webmaster Kali, to remove the link to the site of this dishonest seller from proxmark.org.
Hope this post will be useful to all the newbie like me that needs to choose where to get a PM3!

I had to spend money for repairing that PM3 (soldering issues everywhere!).
Stay away!

#7 2015-05-26 19:26:58

DingYao
Contributor

Just bought from GeZhi a full PM3 kit, delivered fast without issues.

#8 2015-05-27 15:11:36

gryphonw

BAD EXPERIENCE! STAY AWAY!
I had a really bad experience with XFPGA/GeZhi Electronic Co.Ltd. too...
The PM3 board, has  same defects as MilkThief posted.
Tryed to contant the seller - no answer, no refund, no replacement.

#9 2015-05-27 18:01:28

MilkThief
Contributor

gryphonw wrote:

BAD EXPERIENCE! STAY AWAY!
I had a really bad experience with XFPGA/GeZhi Electronic Co.Ltd. too...
The PM3 board, has  same defects as MilkThief posted.
Tryed to contant the seller - no answer, no refund, no replacement.

If it had a serial number I was ready to check it was the same I've sent back the first time...
Thank you for your contribute!

#10 2015-05-28 08:54:13

gryphonw

2MilkThief
My proxmark3 has no visible SN (

#11 2015-06-29 21:34:02

jump
Contributor

I know that I haven't posted a lot yet on this forum so people might get suspicious about my review.

Anyway... I ordered some RFID tags from that website (I was really suspicious before placing the order regarding all the bad feedback) and I have to say that I am satisfied. Of course it's not as fragile as nor as expensive as a PM3 but the packaging was good (ESD bag + bubble wrap + cardboard box) and delivery was fast to come to Europe (4 days incl. the weekend).

Still have to test read/write operation on those but they look brand new and genuine so there shouldn't be a huge surprise here.

#12 2015-07-20 21:51:47

nfcopy
Contributor

xfpga.com did fraud me and is a scammer!

I ordered a proxmark3 and payed via wire transfer to save money. The order never arrived, the parcel was lost but "Michael" of xfpga does not help at all even though the parcel was insured and tracked. He stopped responding  to mails quite soon as this is just annoying for him and he has the money already. Claims at the post office for lost parcels can only be initiated by the sender here and only he will receive the money from the insurance as he posted the parcel and thus is the contractor.

xfpga.com has a long history (google them) to be unreliable and as soon as problems occur to stop responding to mails - you should really remove them from the sellers list. I just bought from them because of this list.

#13 2015-10-25 13:29:12

almondxx

Hi, I'm rencently planning to purchase the iclass cloner software from Gezhi / xfpga, luckly I found this topic before I made the transfer, if anyone have the software was purchased from him can you please email it to me? I have already spent $200 just to but the iclass reader he was referring in his website, can't afford to waste another $190 to be cheated with a fake software.
my email is almondxx@hotmail.com

#14 2015-11-23 08:31:59

nfcopy
Contributor

Yeah stay away from this company, they're also on aliexpress now as "RFID" here the link to the shop: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1353304

For example check out the feedback for this item: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/uid-changeable-ultralight-card-proxmark3/1353304_1736128392.html it reads "Worst guy he will fool you"

The same buyer (S***a K.) gave a good feedback before for this item: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/uid-changeable-card-4k-card-S70-card-proxmark3/1353304_1735573531.html However he wrote "Dear Sir, We need commercial invoice for th item shipped to us. request you to send the same. Regards Shiva"

Conclusion: As always xfpga did not attach an invoice on the outside of the parcel, thus it was stopped at the customs and this causes big troube for the buyer.

More proof: 8 times positive feedback from the same person here: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/uid-changeable-card-1k-card-S50-card-proxmark3-libnfc-Chinese-Magic-card-backdoor-card/1353304_1735477211.html smells like fake big time!

As I said he won't help you at all if anything goes wrong or the item is defective.

#15 2015-11-23 09:02:01

nfcopy
Contributor

Btw for the sake of completeness:

jolin weng the aliexpress storeowner is "Michael"
aka Mr. Wang
aka Michael Gezhi <gezhitech@163.com>
aka hmichael <xfpga@hotmail.com>
aka laser21@163.com
aka Jolin Yung <wengzhiling2010@gmail.com>

#16 2016-05-25 09:16:13

MRZA
Contributor

Can anyone confirm that xfpga accepts orders? I sent an order request from their site but got no answer. Also no answer from xfpga@hotmail.com if I send direct request.

#17 2016-07-01 11:31:30

xugmu
Contributor

Two weeks ago I bought them a cloner T5577 and perfect

A week ago  buy them a proxmark3  and everything went perfectly well

10 Points for GeZhi  Electronics

Last edited by xugmu (2016-07-24 22:39:44)

#18 2016-11-17 11:43:27

nfcopy
Contributor

xugmu is a xfpga sockpuppet - his other posts are just bullshit to cover the true intent of the account creation: post a positive fake review for this scam operation called XFPGA "we take your money and send crap or nothing at all"

#19 2016-11-18 17:12:39

xugmu
Contributor

nfcopy wrote:

xugmu is a xfpga sockpuppet - his other posts are just bullshit to cover the true intent of the account creation: post a positive fake review for this scam operation called XFPGA "we take your money and send crap or nothing at all"

What is the matter with you? Are you a fool or do you?

My experience with GeZhi Electronics was magnificent

Not only did I get great prices, but I did not pay or customs

MY post are normal and everyone here knows, what is not normal is somebody like you

Last edited by xugmu (2017-07-14 21:12:52)

Board footer