Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2020-01-23 13:34:57

FrankM74
Contributor

Hello , I'm new to this forum

Hello, I would like to introduce myself.
I would like to learn more about the Proxmark and learn the software - I am currently dissatisfied after buying a Proxmark3 easy because I cannot get it to work.
But for now I'm still troubleshooting.

I have knowledge of SW / HW, for the U880 I also programmed with dip switches and drew circuit boards with a scribbler. ;-), Later this is done with Eagle 2.05 and a K6418 with the Skribent clamped.
I still remember Fravia's website, the Searchlores and + ORC lessons very well, and I was able to learn a lot.
+ Fravia brings back very good memories and a time when I still had a lot of free time to play and learn ;-)
I ask myself if the Icemann is +The Iceman ? If so i remember good about the for me really important lecture about extended ice  ;-)   

I don't know much about RFID / RFID security - I hope that changes here.

Best regards,
Frank

#2 2020-01-23 19:19:36

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Hello , I'm new to this forum

Welcome and thank you for reading the introduction post http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125.

Your access rights has been updated.

P.s
   I am impressed, you would be the first to mention searchlores.  +1 for effort.  But no, I am not +The Iceman...

Board footer