Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2018-04-25 11:40:21

Shashadow
Contributor

[solved] hardnested attack ok ... but how to gathering keys for dump ?

Hello

I have a little question about hardnested attack, I'm sorry if already reply before, but I didn'tt find any post in relation to my question.

I use "hf mf hardnested" with success, but even if I can get keys, I don't know how I can do for collect all keys as "hf mf nested" do it in a file, with the aim for making a dump of the card.

Unless I'm mistaken, I found lots of post but no one talk about gathering keys for dump.
Anyone can help me ?
Thanks

Last edited by Shashadow (2018-04-26 21:57:29)

#2 2018-04-25 14:09:00

dontlook
Contributor

Re: [solved] hardnested attack ok ... but how to gathering keys for dump ?

I'm away from the client at the moment, but you can create a key file with a text editor and keep adding the keys as you find them.  Then use "hf mf chk" to check the keys and create a file used for a dump.  You can look at the default_keys.dic file to see the format.

Or you can run hf mf chk or another command that generates an incomplete dump file and use a hex editor to add the found keys in the correct place.

#3 2018-04-25 15:33:02

Shashadow
Contributor

Thanks for your reply, I begin to understand, I didn' t see "hf mf chk" can make keys file with a dictionary file, I will make some test in this way.
otherwise, I always wonder what is the purpose of nonces file ? we create for first time command and we reuse after ?

off topic : A idea for hardnested command, why don't use sector instead block for Attack ?
Because you have one password by sector, you have to know which block belong to sector... not very convenient
Put a sector in command could be replace by one of 4 bloc which it belongs, no ?
(example : sector 1 will be block0, sector 7 will be block 28, sector 12 will be block 48, etc...)

Last edited by Shashadow (2018-04-25 20:52:10)

#4 2018-04-25 20:16:06

piwi
Contributor

Shashadow wrote:

I always wonder what is the purpose of nonces file ? we create for first time command and we reuse after ?

This was from the time when hf mf hardnested took much longer (hours). You would have written the nonces file in a few seconds. Once you had the nonces file you could run hardnested without the card no matter how long it took. This is not necessarily required today.

#5 2018-04-26 21:57:12

Shashadow
Contributor

ok, thank for reply.
I close this topic

#6 2020-06-04 07:42:57

Mongol
Contributor

This is some code.

Board footer