Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2017-06-13 15:11:50

ntk
Contributor

pls putting idea towards the new Proxmark windows GUI repo on Github

As we can not post at Proxmark windows GUI repo on Github I open this thread for a warm welcoming on the new Gaucho GUI

I did contact some friends on other internet sector and did some analyses work, but very very happy to see that our experts take the maintenance of the GUI source in our own hand.

Was a little worrying because seeing it could take not just a little time to bring Gaucho source up-to-scratch, and also the settings.xml would require a lot of time to be brought up-to-dated with all the improvement our many great programmers contributors have raised out tool up. I check recently even EM sector does not work any more due to command changes

So very happy to see this news

#2 2017-06-13 16:33:46

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: pls putting idea towards the new Proxmark windows GUI repo on Github

I suggest you post your ideas, suggestions et al as issue on the github repo page

but the most important one issue would be an up-to-date settings.xml to match latest release v3.0.1

#3 2017-06-13 17:29:37

ntk
Contributor

i am working on the settings xml, Generated the list of over 280 commands and sub-commands we need to update and check thoroughly. Hope I can release in time when the new GUI is arriving.

i start working in LF first, from top down. EM section is oK now. If someone can help I can share the command list too, so he/she can do from down to top we meet somewhere in middle and would merge the work together.

list of PM3_commands in SW Releasse 3.0

Last edited by ntk (2017-06-13 20:25:23)

#4 2017-06-13 19:25:55

iceman
Administrator
Website

Start issues on github instead when it comes to things needed to be done on the new GUI version.

Board footer