Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2017-05-19 20:03:41

cfoote7
Contributor

is there anyway to encode a t5577 to send in both psk and fsk?

I have a system that I built where you insert key tags into a box the box reads the RFID tag and locks it in place. to remove one of the keys you have to swipe your id badge and then you can remove whatever keys you need and re-lock the box. In this way I have a database recording who removes a key and what key they remove. It works great. My company had me implement an RFID door locking system. We decided to go cloud based because we're quite fond of cloud based solutions since we have dozens of locations to track. Getting to the point. I built my key system around the em4200 with PSK modulation. However my door system from ISONAS only supports FSK. I programmed my t5577's to work with the ISONAS door readers but the cards no longer work with my key-system. is there anyway to preform dual emulation and have the card respond once with FSK and then again with PSK. I can update my key system to work with FSK but then I'll have to buy a more expensive FSK reader to go along with it and I'd much rather use my $10 USB RFID readers that just show up as a keyboard input device.

#2 2017-05-20 13:21:16

marshmellow
Contributor

Re: is there anyway to encode a t5577 to send in both psk and fsk?

First em4200 work on ASK modulation not PSK afaik...   Second, there is no chip on the market that can be configured to do what you are looking for.   I have seen some places use a small prox sticker disk and adhere it to another prox card to get two prox types usable.  But they do interfere with each other so readability has to be tested on the readers you run.

Board footer