Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2016-09-27 00:26:53

DarkPointer
Contributor

Hello people

Hi!

My name is Simon and I'm a high school student, I recently got interested in mifare tags and playing around with them and analyzing the data they contain from local traffic to school cards.

I thank all of the people in this community and especially the moderators and the admins and I hope I can share my knowledge and learn new stuff.

I have couple of things in my mind which I believe that people around here can help me with and I hope that I will be able to get some answers and help from this kind community.

Thanks.

#2 2016-09-27 06:45:54

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Hello people

Welcome to the forums!

#3 2016-09-27 10:03:42

DarkPointer
Contributor

iceman wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

Hello iceman, is there any possible way so I can contact you privately?

#4 2016-09-27 11:50:57

iceman
Administrator
Website

is there such dodgy business that can't withstand the forum public eye?
You find my email in the signature

#5 2016-09-27 12:14:46

DarkPointer
Contributor

iceman wrote:

is there such dodgy business that can't withstand the forum public eye?
You find my email in the signature

Nope, matter fact we can discuss this here

I've been recently (not a long time around a month) analyzing SL mifare public transport ticketing system I have got some success with the ticket analysis, I discovered the ticket type and the amount of times you used the ticket are saved in the second block of the sector 10 and the last time you used the ticket exists in the first block of the sector 11.

But other than these I noticed something like a checksum changing each time I use the card which I think it's the new checksum after the writer writes the new amount of times and the last time used and it resides in the first and the second block of the third sector and the second and third block of the sixth sector.

I wonder if you have ever encountered those sl cards or have any information or codes that can help me in my research, I would be very thankful, I can even provide some dumps if needed.

At the end I realized that they save the amount of times used and the ticket type as bytes of integer but I never knew if they are saving the ticks or date for the last time the ticket has been used but I'm pretty sure that it's something related to the gregorian calender, it would be great if you know any helpful information about this.

Thanks.

#6 2016-09-27 13:35:07

iceman
Administrator
Website

if you are thinking of RKF documentation,  its available via the waybackmachine.  It will give you a better understanding of the data layout on the cards.

#7 2016-09-27 15:04:12

DarkPointer
Contributor

iceman wrote:

if you are thinking of RKF documentation,  its available via the waybackmachine.  It will give you a better understanding of the data layout on the cards.

I know I am asking too much but can you provide me some links

Board footer