Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2014-08-03 02:20:38

moebius
Contributor

Prox Box - a Box for your Prox(mark3) RFID/NFC tool

Hi guys!

A friend of mine (Garrett Gee from HackerWareHouse) is running a Kickstarter project to build a really cool enclosure for your naked Proxmark3 device wink

Take a look at it at:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1111205948/prox-box-a-box-for-your-proxmark3-rfid-nfc-tool

===SNIP===
What is the Prox Box?

The Prox Box is an enclosure designed specifically for the proxmark3. It protects your proxmark3 while still providing access to core components and allows the operator better mobility during engagements.

The proxmark3 is open source hardware/software originally developed by Jonathan Westhues that enables sniffing, reading and cloning of RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) tags. It is considered the “gold standard” when it comes to RFID research. Don't have a proxmark3 but want one? We are manufacturing this as well and have a reward tier for you too smile
===SNIP===

Please, share the link!

Thank you!

Last edited by moebius (2014-08-03 02:23:04)

#2 2014-10-03 20:44:10

asper
Contributor

Re: Prox Box - a Box for your Prox(mark3) RFID/NFC tool

Someone sent me this: http://i.imgur.com/n0eAJk8.jpg with this message:

The proxbox is not correctly built for the device sold by proxmark.com:
n0eAJk8.jpg
there is a missing hole for the component circled in red; the hole was hand-made at home not without problems.

Another problem is that the transparent cover surrounding the button hole, in the internal side, is too thick so the included button keep always pressed the pm3 button if the screws are screwd; a solution is to bend the button reversed outside the case with tape.

This should not happen...

Last edited by asper (2014-10-03 20:44:34)

#3 2014-10-03 20:59:20

moebius
Contributor

Re: Prox Box - a Box for your Prox(mark3) RFID/NFC tool

Thanks Asper for your message. I sent this info to the owner of the project. I'll let the forum know the answer soon.

Have a great weekend!

Board footer